The Burke High PTSA consists of students, parents, faculty and staff, and community members whose purpose is to advocate collectively to ensure that Burke students have the best academically and socially to be productive citizens in our society during their academic years and beyond. We also work to ensure that teachers have what they need to educate and equip our children with the education and life skills they need to be successful.
We work in collaboration with the Burke School Improvement Council (SIC) to ensure our school is governed to provide the best of everything from academics to athletics to
We want to stress that we are to work as a team with school administration, faculty and staff, as well as empower parents with the knowledge needed to guarantee that ALL of our students are ready for graduation and beyond. We are a family... We are a team.... We are one.. We are Burke High School PTSA!
PTSA Mission (pta.org)
PTSA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
PTSA Values (pta.org)
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.
$5.00 per person - We invite everyone committed to our children to join.
Please contact us via email at BurkeHighPTSA@gmail.com to request your membership card and to coordinate payment.
Thank you for your support! We look forward to partnering with you!